Sunday, August 7, 2011

A brief administrative post

At least a couple of people tried to leave comments and were unable to. I apologize, because I definitely want everyone to be able to contribute. (I especially want to hear from anyone with information about anyone commemorated in the Memorial Squares.) I think I have corrected the problem; please let me know if there is any further difficulty.

The photographs I've been using were taken by me, on my cell phone. I am pleased to announce that my wife, a real photographer, has volunteered to get me decent photographs to work with. As her schedule permits, the quality of the pictures will be upgraded. Thanks, Christina!

Finally, If you are justs discovering this blog, I recommend beginning with the original post. After that, there is no particular sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment